Thursday, June 26, 2014

4.5 X 20 Whole House Water Filter - Transparent with Cartridge and Mounting Bracket PWFHT4520BT - 1

4.5 X 20 Whole House Water Filter - Transparent with Cartridge and Mounting Bracket PWFHT4520BT - 1 Inch NPT - by Kem FlowI knocked off a star due to the misinformation. The inlet and outlet are 1". I suppose that it is true that I could attach adapters to make it 3/4" or 1.5", but I could attach adapters that would make it 8" as well. The listing makes you think that it has a 1.5" inlet & outlet and then you can dial it down. That's a significant detail, due to the amount of flow that you might want and the circumstances of your use.

I'm planning on using it as a mechanical aquarium filter with a 0.35 micron pleated and cleanable cartridge.

Having struggled with rusty well water for almost 20 years, we finally did the filter thing at the suggestion of my son. What a difference this has made! I no longer have that rusty color in my plumbing fixtures, I actually feel like cleaning again and I don't have to use the heavy chemicals anymore. Love the large size, we have a large family and so far the filter has been doing its job. One month into this and still no rusty water!

Buy 4.5 X 20 Whole House Water Filter - Transparent with Cartridge and Mounting Bracket PWFHT4520BT - 1 Now

Easy enough to install, and works great. Beats the pants off the old media filter from whirlpool i had. Water is crystal clear.

Read Best Reviews of 4.5 X 20 Whole House Water Filter - Transparent with Cartridge and Mounting Bracket PWFHT4520BT - 1 Here

Timely shipping. Large clear, thick plastic housing, Should make a great whole house sediment pre-filter. I just have to mod a light blocking box, aluminum foil or something to keep the sunlight off of it as the plastic is specifically vulnerable to UV and algae...

Want 4.5 X 20 Whole House Water Filter - Transparent with Cartridge and Mounting Bracket PWFHT4520BT - 1 Discount?

I put this in and installed an Aquios JUMBO Filter that softens/conditions and has a carbon filter. I LOVE being able to see in. See my picture.

nuvoH2O Home Complete Salt-Free Water Softening System

No comments:

Post a Comment