Thursday, February 27, 2014

Amana 25 -Cubic Foot Side-by-Side Refrigerator, ASD2522WRS, Stainless Steel

Amana 25 -Cubic Foot Side-by-Side Refrigerator, ASD2522WRS, Stainless Steel
  • 25.1 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
  • ENERGY STAR Qualified
  • Humidity Controlled Garden Fresh Crisper Drawers
  • 3 Clear Adjustable Door Bins
  • Control Lockout

The only problem we have had in 6 months of usage is a lopsided lower crisper drawer. The drawer works fine but seems a bit off kilter. Runs quiet, but the ice crusher is loud, they all probably are. Have not had a single bit of trouble with anything else. The doors default to the open position, so you must close them manually every time, not necessarily bad. Very good refrigerator.

Buy Amana 25 -Cubic Foot Side-by-Side Refrigerator, ASD2522WRS, Stainless Steel Now

Do not buy the product. Quality is iffy but for the money we went along with it. After 3 months, the freezer side is leaking.

Read Best Reviews of Amana 25 -Cubic Foot Side-by-Side Refrigerator, ASD2522WRS, Stainless Steel Here

This refrigerator is great! Freezes food excellent. No worries about food spoiling, items stay fresh for a very long time!

Want Amana 25 -Cubic Foot Side-by-Side Refrigerator, ASD2522WRS, Stainless Steel Discount?

Model numbers change and "new" versions are released, but this is the fridge that I bought a few years ago... today, just 5 years later, it has basically fallen apart.

DRAWERS FREEZE Yes, I do turn it down but the bottom two drawers freeze no mater what I do. Therefore, they can't be used unless I want to freeze something.

EVERYTHING BREAKS Ever singe drawer has the same problem the plastic isn't strong enough for normal wear and tear so they ALL broke after about 2-3 years of use. The deli drawer no longer hangs at all, the hanging drawers on the door also broke and can't be used much.

HANDLES ARE LOOSE Don't know why, they just are.

BOTTOM CAME OFF You know that black thing that goes across the bottom, it fell off too. Don't know how or why.

POORLY DESIGNED SHELVES It has shelf lips in all the wrong places to reduce the actual usable size.

The good news for me is that I saved my old refrigerator in the laundry room. I keep this one because it is stainless steel and matches the other appliances. Otherwise, I am not sure how I would use this thing.

NICE FINISH that is about the only thing I can say. It has a pretty stainless steel finish.

edit... for some reason I had five stars... must have fat fingered that. Corrected to a rating that reflects my opinion about the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment