Sunday, June 30, 2013

SquareTrade 3-Year Appliance Protection Plan (Below $50)

SquareTrade 3-Year Appliance Protection PlanWe have several SquareTrade warranties, but have never had to make a claim until now. We have an immersion blender, and it stopped working. The blender was still under the manufacturer's warranty period, and since the cost of shipping to the manufacturer plus the fee the manufacturer asked for was almost the cost of the blender, I figured we were out of luck. But I contacted SquareTrade, and they approved my claim and are sending me the cost of the blender. And all it took was one email, a quick online form and one phone call.

What can I say? SquareTrade rocks!

very good company they do every thing possible to pay my claim they showed a lot of patience on dealing with me and so did amazon .com i recentle purchased another warranty again amazon.com and square trade warranty are good as gold

Buy SquareTrade 3-Year Appliance Protection Plan (Below $50) Now

I purchased this warranty in conjunction with my waffle maker. For the price of the warranty, it was a very good deal.

Read Best Reviews of SquareTrade 3-Year Appliance Protection Plan (Below $50) Here

Purchased this for my nephew and he loves it. I'm not surprised, I have one and I love it. Go for it!

Want SquareTrade 3-Year Appliance Protection Plan (Below $50) Discount?

Thankfully I have not had to use this warranty yet. But going by the reviews and their reputation this is the way to go. The only con would be that this takes effect AFTER the manufacturers warranty has expired and that the protection plan STARTS at the time of product purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment