Saturday, June 29, 2013

4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (Black)

4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler WarmerI use this cooler under my desk at work. It's the second one I've purchased actually. The first one lasted about 2 years being constantly turned on. I just don't like smashing my lunch into the shared refridgerator with the rest of my coworkers. The power supply to our cubicle village can't support the little personal refridgerators and we've been threatened not to test this. It's almost silent fan can't be heard outside of my cubicle and it quickly turns into unperceptable background noise. The only one little thing I'm not thrilled about is the instructions tell you to turn it off for 1 hour after every 24 hours of continuous use. This means my yogurt warms up for 60 minutes during the day, or I have to turn it off before I go home and can't leave anything in there overnight. I don't always eat all my lunch so now I have to take home my left overs. It's not that big of a deal but sometimes I forget. I suppose I run the risk of burning it out faster? Oh well, at around $40 I'll just buy another new one.

I bought the fridge to be used at work in my cubicle. The fridge is so loud that my cubicle neighbors complain. I put up with the sound for one day and then abandoned it. The fridge comes with a car adapter and regular ac outlet adapter. It is too loud to be used in a cubicle but it might be good on road trips when you can crank up the radio to hide the annoying fan. I was told that the sound would be comparable to a computer fan....totally not true. More like having a 5.0L Mustang in your cube

Buy 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (Black) Now

I bought two of these products in the last year. They make a lot of noise but they are small, look good, and keep things quite cool. However, they cannot run continuously for more than four months. When the first one just stopped working I thought it was defective, and I bought another one. Now this one has died, too, and I realized that they are meant for occasional, short-period use only. Too bad!

Read Best Reviews of 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (Black) Here

No AC Power Cord included so now I have to spend $25 for it since it is for the office. Nice size.

Want 4 Liter AC/DC Portable Mini Fridge Cooler Warmer (Black) Discount?

I simply love it! It keeps my beverages cold and when I need to warm up food, it's great. The motor is somewhat loud, however, overall, it satisfies my purpose. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment