Sunday, June 30, 2013

Water Sentinel WSF-1 Refrigerator Replacement Filter

Water Sentinel WSF-1 Refrigerator Replacement FilterThis filter arrived just a day after I ordered it. It fits my fridge perfectly, and delivers clean, fresh water longer than that brand name cartridge ever did! I will definitely purchase this product again when the time comes.

I am so-so with this filter. The problem I have with it is the slight rotten egg/sulfer smell that it leaves in your water. If it wasn't for the slightly bad smell, I would have given it a higher rating.

Buy Water Sentinel WSF-1 Refrigerator Replacement Filter Now

I run a large pre-filter before the fridge. Bearing that in mind im sure the more expensive filters have better things in them, but for the price, if you change them regularly with or without a pre-filter I think these will keep the big stuff out and do just fine.

They fit is the factory filter did.

Read Best Reviews of Water Sentinel WSF-1 Refrigerator Replacement Filter Here

I received the item in a timely manner & was pleased to find that it was exactly as pictured and priced.

Want Water Sentinel WSF-1 Refrigerator Replacement Filter Discount?

This is a great filter, Just follow the directions and you will have Great water to drink, The price is great too, better the all the other sites that sell them, Sears wanted a arm and a leg...

No comments:

Post a Comment