Saturday, September 27, 2014

Kegco K199SS-1 Kegerator Keg Beer Cooler - Single Faucet - D System - Stainless Door

Kegco K199SS-1 Kegerator Keg Beer Cooler - Single Faucet - D System - Stainless DoorEverything came as shown and was easy to install. Some tweaks need to be done, but nothing serious. I looked for months and this is the best deal you will get. Has everything to tap a keg once put together. I would reccomend knowing where your local C02 gas store is because I ran into the problem of nobody wanting to fill the tank I provided that came with this kit. Most beer distributors and gas places will only want to trade in bottles, so you can save yourself $30 by not getting the tank if there is nowhere near you that fills. Fire Extinguisher Places will fill them up for about $11 making it cheaper in the long run to own your own tank, but dont be surprised if there is nobody around you who will do it....just saying. I love this thing!

This is not a cheap unit! maintains temp very well. shipped quickly and safely. all hardware heavy duty. I purchased this one for commercial use, and although its not the top of the line, thats not what I needed it for. I installed this on a passenger bus, and it works great! I was very impressed with this unit. I have bought several kegerators in the past 5 years, and this is by far the best quality for the price. Great value. (I have purchased two of these now, and highly recommend this one.)

Buy Kegco K199SS-1 Kegerator Keg Beer Cooler - Single Faucet - D System - Stainless Door Now

This kegerator is very nice. Very easy to set up and the idea of having the c02 tank attached to the back is great. Very easy to remove. Great product.

Read Best Reviews of Kegco K199SS-1 Kegerator Keg Beer Cooler - Single Faucet - D System - Stainless Door Here

this product was exactly as described and everyone who comes over to my house loves it. My husband claims it was the best gift ever!

Want Kegco K199SS-1 Kegerator Keg Beer Cooler - Single Faucet - D System - Stainless Door Discount?

Purchased this unit through Amazaon / The Beverage Factory. After installation the unit was very noisy while running and would intermittently make a very loud knocking noise. After several calls to the Beverage Factory, they shipped me another core unit. The unit arrived and I had to move over the tap handle, CO2 tank and all hardware to the new unit. The new unit performed the exact same way as the previous one. After a ton of frustration, the Beverage Factory promised me a full refund. I'm currently waiting for them to process the return so I can shop elsewhere for a new Kegerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment