Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Swift Green Filters SGF-M9 Refrigerator Water Filter

Swift Green Filters SGF-M9 Refrigerator Water FilterI purchased this filter to replace the filter in my Amana AFD2535DEW refrigerator. I contacted the manufacturer prior to purchase to be certain this filter would work with my appliance and was told "absolutely".

Installed according to the packaging directions and the water immediately stopped flowing. I checked the packaging again to make sure the correct filter had been sent and it said right on the side that it was the correct replacement filter for my appliance. So I took it off, tried the old filter to be sure the water flow wasn't the problem. The water flowed through the old filter, so I again tried the Swift Green Filters SGF-M9 Refrigerator Water Filterand again, the water stopped flowing. I contacted the company who told me they couldn't exchange it and that I would have to seek my refund through Amazon.

I shipped the item back immediately and a month and several emails later, I finally received my refund (the company did not report to Amazon that they had gotten my returned item). I chose this filter because of the "green" claims, as well as the price but it ended up being more trouble than it was worth, I ended up replacing the filter with the more expensive one from the manufacturer. Bummer.

This is my second Green filter. They have both worked fine. I see some others have had leak issues, no such problem with my KitchAid.

Buy Swift Green Filters SGF-M9 Refrigerator Water Filter Now

Filter leaks when installed. I had to replace the old filter until I get another but it won't be another swift green filter.

Read Best Reviews of Swift Green Filters SGF-M9 Refrigerator Water Filter Here

Water leak would not stop it does not leak with name brand filter would not buy again waste of money

Want Swift Green Filters SGF-M9 Refrigerator Water Filter Discount?

This is the second Swift Green Filter I have purchased.

They seem to do the job just fine.

I will buy them again.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment