Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vinotemp VT-TC32SB 32-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Display

Vinotemp VT-TC32SB 32-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Display
  • Wine cooler stores up to 32 standard-size bottles of wine
  • Dual-paned glass door; stainless-steel trim and handle; 6 storage racks
  • Digital display with adjustable temperature settings; interior light
  • Front-venting exhaust; built-in or freestanding option
  • Measures 23-1/4 by 15 by 34-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty

Not buying this brand again. I bought a different (older) Vinotemp 32 bottle fridge. It broke after one year (one side didn't work). Really had to get it fixed, customer service atrocious, and if you've ever had to hire an electrician that will fix a wine fridge, you know that it's not worth it (expensive and very very time consuming).

To top it off, they are pricey. In this price, go for a Maytag or other better known brand. Or spend less and get a Haier. Can't be any worse.

Buy Vinotemp VT-TC32SB 32-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Display Now

Was excited to receive this cooler as a birthday gift, but it quickly turned into a nightmare.

The temps do not adjust as the manual states, white wine only gets to slightly below room temp.; I wound up calling customer service at vinotemp only to be told to leave a voicemail for someone to call me back, I left several messages, no one called me back; I finally had to insist to speak with someone and when i did get a person, they read off an entirely different manual than the one that came with the cooler and was ready to argue with me than assist me.

I returned the wine cooler and would not recommend this brand to anyone.

Read Best Reviews of Vinotemp VT-TC32SB 32-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Display Here

Bought from lowes love it. Perfect size. Lots of compliments. In remodeling i put this unit in and it made my kitchen.

Want Vinotemp VT-TC32SB 32-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Display Discount?

First, this is the same model as VT-32 wine fridge just different shelves.

I did a lot of research when looking for a wine fridge. I needed a specific width to fit in my kitchen, and wanted to stay within a reasonable budget. Well, now I wish I trusted the reviews about this model who warn you that it is super loud. My dishwasher is quieter than this monster! When it turns on I can hear it from my bedroom on another floor!

In addition, the temperature fluctuates a lot (+/5 degrees from what you set it on), which I don't care about much since I don't store expensive wines. But if you do this is something to consider.

We wanted to get rid of our old ugly trash compactor. This unit fits perfectly in the space of a trash compactor. The only thing we had to do was remove the feet, then it slid right in.

It looks fantastic! I hope it doesn't burn out in 18 months like I have read about some of the other vino temp products.

It runs a lot. I'm hoping it doesn't run our electric bill up. It only goes down to 45 degrees. That may be as cold as one is supposed to drink wine, but we would really like it a little cooler.

Wine gets hot really fast in Texas.

The best thing about this unit is the way it looks. Matches our Samsung appliances perfectly with stainless steel front and blue lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment