Wednesday, May 28, 2014

8201799 REFRIGERATOR START RELAY REPAIR PART FOR WHIRLPOOL, AMANA, MAYTAG, KENMORE AND MORE

8201799 REFRIGERATOR START RELAY REPAIR PART FOR WHIRLPOOL, AMANA, MAYTAG, KENMORE AND MORE
  • REPAIR PART NUMBER 8201799
  • REPAIR PART FOR WHIRLPOOL, AMANA, MAYTAG, KENMORE AND MORE
  • PART MEETS ALL OEM QUALITY STANDARDS MANUFACTURED BY A THIRD PARTY

I purchased this item under duress; my Whirlpool 25 cubic foot side-by-side refrigerator/freezer wouldn't cool/freeze. Probably my own fault as determined by a little research into the matter I just didn't clean the coils often/well enough. Okay, based on the same research I found that Whirlpool refrigerators are given to the failure of these particular parts. Considering the dubious option of calling a repair service and possibly spending hundreds of dollars, I thought I would just order this item and install it myself. If it worked, I would be happy as a clam, if not, well, at that point I would consider my alternatives.

The bottom line is, I am happy as a clam! I ordered this item on Monday and received it on Wednesday of the same week granted, I paid to have to order expedited, but still, it might have taken longer. I reviewed the instructions carefully and managed the installation of the parts in maybe 20 minutes. Now, my refrigerator/freezer is cooling down just as it should, and I feel very secure about the installation and the parts. The parts were a perfect fit, and appeared to be Whirlpool-specific (matching the compressor).

Amazon never fails me, even in and perhaps even especially in times of duress! I spent a little time educating myself around this project, matched my needs to the Amazon offerings and it worked like a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment