Friday, March 28, 2014

Nostalgia Electrics RSM-602 Retro Series Snow Cone Machine

Nostalgia Electrics RSM-602 Retro Series Snow Cone MachineI was worried after reading the reviews after my purchase instead of beforehand, but I was glad I bought this snow cone machine anyway. It's extremely cute, just the right size for the family, easy to clean, and it shaves ice quickly. We've had no problems after several uses.

Someone mentioned warping blades, but that's probably due to overstuffing or something. Just drop in ice cubes and let it go. I tried putting in too much ice and even that didn't stop it from working.

Most other ice shavers require you to freeze cylinders of water, and they make extra-smooth shaved ice, but not enough to handle two kids or more.

I too was skeptical about buying this snow cone maker after reading some of the reviews but I'm glad I chose this one. It works great. It is a little loud but that is the only negative thing I would say. It grinds the ice just right for snow cones. I purchased a back to basics snow cone maker and it shaved the ice too fine (even on coarse). It was almost like snow and most of it melted right after I poured the syrup on it.

Buy Nostalgia Electrics RSM-602 Retro Series Snow Cone Machine Now

I purchased this and it did'nt even last 1 week, I followed the 5 minute instructions, related to use, at first the rotating blades warped, then the door fell off. I attempted to contact NOSTALGIA ELECTRONICS FOR replacement parts, no luck, no email, no response. SO PEOPLE DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE. I went and purchased another snowcone machine from Rival, actually I purchased two and both models were great.

Read Best Reviews of Nostalgia Electrics RSM-602 Retro Series Snow Cone Machine Here

Bought it for my daughter's birthday...praciced a few days ahead and made snow cones. Worked alright, but did often get "stuck" on ice pieces...WHen I tried to use it for the party a week later, did not work at all...it would run but would make a grinding noise and not shave the ice at all...needless to say, I had very disappointed children! I have a friend who was at the party and said she had exactly the same thing happen with that machine!

Want Nostalgia Electrics RSM-602 Retro Series Snow Cone Machine Discount?

I was worried too after reading the reviews but this did not disappoint. My son and daughter have bdays 2 days apart and both wanted snow cones at their party. we used this machine all day for 2 days in august and it worked perfectly. we bought the 8 pack of syrups from hawaiin ice and the kids LOVED them. had like 4-5 each. i am now purchasing for my nephew and niece a machine for xmas they want one too now!

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment