Monday, February 24, 2014

SquareTrade 3-Year Appliance Protection Plan ($350-400)

SquareTrade 3-Year Appliance Protection PlanSquareTrade sent a tech out to examine a problem with my scanner/printer. He told me to use different paper and left. Now I have a similar problem, and they say I can't have a tech come because my last "repair" exceeded what they are willing to pay apparently the tech charged $140 for his diagnosis. When I complained, they gave me the service center version of "too bad" and sent me on my way.

This means that according to SquareTrade, any tech can come and charge pretty much anything, and that charge will unquestioningly be deducted from their budget for your item. If they hire bad techs, you get penalized for it; if the problem recurs, well... tough.

If you decide to purchase this, know at least that the value of the warrantee is potentially very limited it might be worth a replacement machine or a timely repair, but it might also be worth no more than one unproductive tech visit.

I bought this service for the Omega vert 350 HD juicer.It is a very good price for a product that runs $350-$400. I recently had to use it to replace the filter and it was really easy to use, the customer service and response time was very good. I would strongly recommend this service for anybody buying anything that is very expensive.

Buy SquareTrade 3-Year Appliance Protection Plan ($350-400) Now

Ordered the plan to cover the rice cooker I purchased. Received the plan as I was told, and everything I was promised was outlined in the plan. One great deal to extend the life of my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of SquareTrade 3-Year Appliance Protection Plan ($350-400) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment