Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oil Rubbed Bronze Drinking Water or (RO) Reverse Osmosis System Faucet

Oil Rubbed Bronze Drinking Water or Reverse Osmosis System FaucetI was so excited to find this. I have a regular Culligan undersink water filter but the faucet that came with it was plastic chrome look. During our kitchen remodel we put in a bronze faucet and brown composite sink. I couldn't have that ugly chrome faucet there but didn't want to spend $150 or more. This works perfect! Hubby had to get a couple of extra plumbing connectors at Lowes but no problems installing. Also the seller was awesome, answering questions before I purchased and then shipping fast.

I was pleased with this drinking faucet when it arrived. I was looking for a bronze faucet with clean lines, and this one had a rich, dark color that matched the Delta faucet we were installing in our new sink. The installation went smoothly and the handle on the drinking faucet allows water to run continuously into a glass, pitcher, etc. without being held "down" like other faucets we've had.

Buy Oil Rubbed Bronze Drinking Water or (RO) Reverse Osmosis System Faucet Now

I have yet to receive the faucet since I just ordered it. I wanted to let everyone know the height of the faucet since it is not listed. The height of the RO faucet is 8 1/2 inches from top to bottom. The newer styles that you will find at Home Depot and alike, are mostly 12 inches in height so, if you want a lower profile RO like we did,this one will work just fine. Had to rate it before even received or I could not post. Once it arrives and if I feel I rated it too high, I will repost.

Read Best Reviews of Oil Rubbed Bronze Drinking Water or (RO) Reverse Osmosis System Faucet Here

We had to get one extra fitting to make this work with our current under-the-sink water filtration system. It is so worth it though b/c the water flow is amazing. Wish we would have switched out our Rain Soft faucet for this one a long time ago. My only complaint would be that is there is something "off" about turning the nozzle down to turn on the water. I'm not the only one who thinks so, because anyone who uses it has the same thoughts. The color is on the light rubbed bronze side, where as the rest of our oiled rubbed bronze fixtures are much darker.

Want Oil Rubbed Bronze Drinking Water or (RO) Reverse Osmosis System Faucet Discount?

I needed a new RO faucet for my reverse Osmosis system to match my new faucet. The look of this faucet is very stylish and a great color match to my main faucet. Shipping was very fast. I did had some follow up questions to the supplier of this faucet which were answered completely to my satisfaction. I would purchase from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment