Saturday, December 28, 2013

Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating, 12-Bottles

Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating, 12-Bottles
  • 12 standard bottles / 33-liter capacity
  • Digital controls with led temperature display
  • Environment friendly (refrigerant free)
  • No vibration (bottle sediment is not disturbed)
  • Adjustable temperature range: 51 - 64-degree f

When looking for small wien coolers, I was scared of getting a so bad one because while looking for cheap and small wine cooler I've seen that there are many reviews saying that the one they bought makes a lot of noise, broke down or something else... After making some research I decided to get this wine cooler, and I ought to say that I'm happy to have chosen this one. It doesn't makes noise at all. It keeps the wine at the temperature I chose as it is supposed to do. It's got a light inside so you can see the wine if you like to. You may like also to leave the light turned on because it looks cool at night. Also, I've got the Prime Membership, so I got the two days shipping for free. If you don't have the Membership, don't worry Amazon always send the product on time.

Since I've seen so many people saying that the Wine Cooler they got broke down, I will update the review if it happens to me. It's been a week since I bought it, and the cooler works perfectly.

***** The wine cooler stopped working on March 26, 2013. *****

Buy Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating, 12-Bottles Now

You read a lot of reviews of wine coolers being too loud or do not cool properly. This may be a direct result of people not reading directions. When you move a refrigerator of any kind the unit is supposed to be kept upright. The reason for this is because there is very thick lubricant (oil) in the compressor unit. If the refrigerator has been moved, stored, or delivered sideways the oil must be given time to drain back into the compressor properly. If your unit was just delivered to you and the box is upright then you have to assume that it could have been on the truck for several days. This means the oil is not in the correct position in the compressor to be turned on as soon as you bring it home. The box this unit was shipped in is large and will more than likely have to be put on its side to fit in your vehicle. The instructions with this unit clearly state not to turn the unit on for a few hours to allow the lubricant to settle properly. I allowed for three hours to pass before plugging the unit in. Additionally, my wine was in my regular refrigerator and already cold when I put them in this cooler. This takes the unit less work to get the temperature down. This unit is very quiet and is keeping the temperature steady. You can hear the fan but during a normal conversation or with the tv on you have to really listen for it. For the money, this is a very nice and attractive unit.

Read Best Reviews of Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating, 12-Bottles Here

I just got this yesterday and set it to 57 and it works perfectly. I just purchased some reds and opened door stacked them in there, fit perfectly and the temp didn't budge. I had a cheap (1/2 priced) 6 bottle Emerson that worked well for 4 years, now it won't cool down, it is being affected my our Indian Summer heat, which it never mattered before how hot my place got. This new one looks soooo much better, very quiet, no complaints at all, so far. I will do another post if anything changes, but so far I love it. Btw, it is positioned exactly next to my old one. So the placment is the same, and staying at a cool 57! Exactly where I want it. It is about 68 in my condo right now.

Want Spt Thermo-Electric Wine Cooler with Heating, 12-Bottles Discount?

Have had it for a month or so with no issues. The light is a nice touch at night looking for a bottle.

Runs quietly and with 12 bottles in it keeps wine at 51 degrees (lowest setting) which is a great "chilled" temp.

Save 24% Off

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised at this model when it arrived over a year ago. I had room for bottles with the corks placed back in, in addition to having room for wine stoppers as well. It also remembered where the thermostat was set to in the event of a power outage. It would go back to the setting once power was restored.

HOWEVER...Unit died right after the 1 year mark. Doesn't it always happen that way?

Take it for what its worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment