Friday, December 27, 2013

Liebherr CS2061

Liebherr CS2061We purchased a Liebherr CS1301 a few years back and had nothing but problems.

The finish, or lack thereof is almost impossible to keep clean. We contacted Liebherr service and were told the fridge only had a partial factory finish and we should use the 2 oz bottle supplied to do the finial finish. Talk about insane for a premium priced product.

We have tried no fewer than a dozen different cleaners and nothing works.

The freezer started acting up, the alarm would sound showing temp dropping. After awhile I contacted Liebherr. I was told there is an issue with the sensor whereby it freezes. This causes the fridge to bypass the thermostat.

Ok, so where is the customer notification or recall to fix this issue?

I've always purchased German products whenever possible, this brand is a total disappointment.

If I ever wanted my wife to leave me, all I would have to do is buy another Liebherr product.

No comments:

Post a Comment