Friday, December 27, 2013

Kenmore 46-9911 / WF2CB Refrigerator Water Filtration Cartridge

Kenmore 46-9911 / WF2CB Refrigerator Water Filtration CartridgeWhat you actually get is an updated filter for newer refrigerator models. DO NOT use the filter you receive (which is a Frigidaire PureSource 2) if you are actually trying to get is a Kenmore WGFC 2000 part number 9911. It will leak all over the place and when you try to use your in-door water dispenser the filter actually forcefully ejects itself!!

This Item is what I ordered because it was advertised, but the seller stated that they no longer carry, or make this item. The product they did send was from Fridgidare, This cheaply made replacement( Fridgidare) was made in Singapore. Kenmore products are made in USA, and are better quality. The Singapore product is no where even close in quality. The Singapore product does perform so far, but is overpriced, this is just my opinion. But I will no longer order water filters for my Kenmore from Amazon, or APPLIANCE TECH PARTS. APPLIANCE TECH PARTS the co. I purchaced the product from. I was so disappointed with the product I received. The Fridgidare item was very hard to push in my unit. The part that goes into the unit is only half covering. The filter is white, so you can not see the inside. I liked seeing the inside of the filter, so I knew is was performing correctly. Why was one item advertised, when it was no longer made, the picture is of the Kenmore product, made in USA. This is very deceiving to customers. But this is just my opinion.

update on 6/10/13

OK, I ordered new water filters WF2CB, because they supposedly no longer make 9911, they shot out, hit me in the head, broke jar of olives, they lied when they say that Kenmore no longer makes replacement water filter, I called Sears,1-800-4myhome, and they said that Sears still makes replacement parts for my refrigerator, now I have ordered it, jeepers, I can't wait till I see it, I even went to Sears in person, and they do not have the correct filter in store, Home depot, only has the Pure Source 2 by Frigidaire, I guess you must order this correct item from Sears by phone. So if someone tells you, it is no longer made, they are lying to you, but wait, I just ordered it, must wait and see if it is correct one. I am sick of liars, I just hope Sears is being honest with me.

Buy Kenmore 46-9911 / WF2CB Refrigerator Water Filtration Cartridge Now

Not only did they ship the wrong item I had to pay $14 to return it !! I ordered the Kenmore item and they shipped another brand that wouldn't fit.

.

After I returned the item I ordered the right filter from Sears as I should have in the first place.

Read Best Reviews of Kenmore 46-9911 / WF2CB Refrigerator Water Filtration Cartridge Here

good product. Arrived quick and hassle free. no complaints with this one. I would definitely do repeat orders as needed

Want Kenmore 46-9911 / WF2CB Refrigerator Water Filtration Cartridge Discount?

I really don't know how to review a water filter other than it fits my refrigerator (Kenmore) and the water tastes fine.

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment