Friday, September 27, 2013

Water Sentinel WSL-1 Refrigerator Replacement Filter

Water Sentinel WSL-1 Refrigerator Replacement FilterI am a a/c fridge tech. I do not like non OEM products as a rule for these items since they sometimes have a short life or can cause problems with units even if they fit. However, instead of paying up to $69.00 for LG's OEM LT 500 P, I read the reviews people posted who bought this filter. Other then it cycles less gallons then the OEM and may not have the additional micro filter as the OEM, I was able to purchased from this vendor a twin pack for $37.50 and free shipping. Less then $19.00 each. If both this filters lasted as long as the OEM, I still save $30.00. I took a chance and purchased these filters. They fit my fridge perfectly and no leaks. After bleeding the filter for 15 minutes, the water came out crystal clear. Since buying it in June, it has performed perfectly. I do have a 5 year line filter on my main water supply which I got from Home Depot twice and did last 5 years to catch the microbs smaller then any other filter and this cost $30.00. This filter origionally was for our drinking water and I just started the second one a few days ago after I installed the non OEM fridge filter. The water and ice from the WSL-1 came out as clear, odorless, and no bad taste for a month before I put the other line filter on as a backup. I could not tell the difference between this filter from WaterSentinel and the more expensive professional filter. I will check the fridge filter in 6 months and change it with the second one it came with just to cut it open and see what it caught the first six months and re-comment back here again. Bottome line I went over 300 words to say this is a good deal either way. Do not use any other vendor since some of them take forever to ship and no guarentee. I received the WaterSentinel in 7 days of ordering and they were new. Hope this helps.

I don't know what fridge we have but I know it's a Kenmore which is actually made by LG and I assume that because I needed LG filters that cost me my first child.

Thank the sweet lawd for these at like 1/2 the price. Fit perfectly and the water still tastes like water.

Buy Water Sentinel WSL-1 Refrigerator Replacement Filter Now

quick delivery, only difference is it only covers 300 gallons, rather than 500 gallons with the factory oem filter

Read Best Reviews of Water Sentinel WSL-1 Refrigerator Replacement Filter Here

This is a great filter and is compatible to Sears Kenmore refrigerator, only much less expensive! I could instantly tell the water taste much better with using it.

Want Water Sentinel WSL-1 Refrigerator Replacement Filter Discount?

I purchased this filter at the great price offered which is 1/3 of the cost of an OEM one at Sears. I know you aren't supposed to do this but mine is working great and has been in there for almost 2 YEARS!!! I haven't had a bit of trouble.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment