Thursday, October 16, 2014

LG 5.4 CF GAS RANGE WITH CONVECTION SS

LG 5.4 CF GAS RANGE WITH CONVECTION SS
  • 5 Sealed Burners
  • 19,000 BTU UltraHeat Burner
  • Continuous Grates
  • 5.4 cu. ft. EvenJet Convection Oven
  • Self-Clean

I don't think there is a better gas range on the market. I've had my LG-LRG3097ST for over 6 months and it has performed admirably. The warming tray works great and I'm looking forward to using it during the holidays. The only concern I would have would be the ease of turning on the top burners. If you have small children, I would invest in safety knobs. While cleaning the range top, I leaned in and poof..the burner went on. Could have been disastrous! Otherwise, cleans up well and love the three racks. I can bake three trays of cookies easily.

Buy LG 5.4 CF GAS RANGE WITH CONVECTION SS Now

I have only had it for a few weeks, but so far it is great! Burners are as described and heat evenly. Looks great too.

Read Best Reviews of LG 5.4 CF GAS RANGE WITH CONVECTION SS Here

Don't EVER, EVER, EVER consider buying this range!!! It took 2 1/5 months to get it, and the oven doesn't work. Total crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment