Friday, October 10, 2014

Green Filter for Kenmore 46-9990 NSF Certified Refrigerator Water Filter, Cer...

Green Filter for Kenmore 46-9990 NSF Certified Refrigerator Water Filter, Cer...The picture, and product number for this item differ. I bought the item currently listed on this page "Green Filter for Kenmore 46-9990 NSF Certified Refrigerator Water Filter, Cer..." for $27.97. A great price since the product specifications give this product number: "SGF-LB60" which is the version that matches certifications 42 and 53. A great price. However the product I received matched the picture, and is Green Filters other model, LB50. I contacted the seller I bought from, Global Shop Stop and they sent the item I thought I was buying. Thank you Global Shop Stop. Is there functionally a difference, I dont know but I've always had the better of the two filter versions and wanted to stick with that. Both of the green filter products are much less than other options. If you're expecting the stronger filter, I think the only option is to check the price for the two and pick the higher. Hopefully GSS will update this page to show the correct Green Filter product number.

I have a Kenmore Elite refrigerator. The filter number is 469990. I bought this Swift Green filter, and it says it fits my refrigerator on the box, but it doesn't fit. The distributor has an "All Sales are Final" return policy, so if you purchase a filter, BE SURE it is the correct one, or you might be out $35. Plus shipping.

The one I bought won't even make a good door stop.

Buy Green Filter for Kenmore 46-9990 NSF Certified Refrigerator Water Filter, Cer... Now

I chose this item initially based on price vs Sears filter replacement costs. The first filter I received leaked just as many other reviews have reported with other model number swift filters. That was disappointing because I really liked the idea of this filter, "Green filter components are produced with a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells"... and much cheaper than Sears with the free shipping. Contact with the company resulted in a fast replacement free of charge (I know that should be expected but its always refreshing when it actually happens) . happy to say the new filter works like a champ, no leaks and good water flow.

Read Best Reviews of Green Filter for Kenmore 46-9990 NSF Certified Refrigerator Water Filter, Cer... Here

This was suppose to fit our Kenmore refrigerator but it doesn't. It is a bit smaller and it doesn't absorb the water so it leaks from the overflow opening. Won't order it again.

Want Green Filter for Kenmore 46-9990 NSF Certified Refrigerator Water Filter, Cer... Discount?

Doesn't fit as "perfectly" as the OEM filter, but works well. I haven't had any issues with leaking. Overall I'd recommend it especially given the price differential. No noticeable difference in water taste or quality. I will buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment