Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tresanti Madison Wine Cabinet/Cooler

Tresanti Madison Wine Cabinet/CoolerMy husband and I purchased the Tresanti Madison wine cooler for our 14th wedding anniversary. We wanted to wait to review it 6 months later. Well, for the last 6 months we have had nothing but pleasure from owning the Tresanti Wine Cooler! It was delivered in perfect condition, crated, wrapped with styrofoam and another box under the crating. Great job.

The cooler is quiet and keeps the wine at the perfect temperature as it conforms to the room temp (thermoelectric). Not only looks beautiful with the cherry wood cabinet,and the black granite top, but adds to the decor of the room. It does not stick our like a sore thumb, as most "refrigerator looking" wine coolers. This one has class. And thanks to Kula Brothers who offered this to Amazon at a great price!!! $599.00 and free shipping. It was shipped in perfect condition. Thank you shippers! And again to Amazon for offering a beautiful gift we can be proud of.

We have had more compliments and I am sure our word of mouth brought many more orders.

Grateful to have Amazon for shopping. I am 72, work full time and don't have much time for shopping. What a blessing to be able to order items from Amazon, always at a great price.

We love our Tresanti and you will too! BnA

I wanted a wine cooler that fit the traditional decor of my house rather than the standard sleek, modern designs. This cooler surpassed my expectations. The workmanship is great quality. I've had a lot of positive comments from guests about it being the nicest wine cooler they've seen. I only have two complaints. 1) I can't actually fill all the slots in the cooler since some of my bottles are a bit larger in diameter and the cooler has been designed for economy of space. I end up with one last spot that I can't squeeze anything in to! 2) It's a rather noisy unit. I don't notice it so much during the day when there's a lot of ambient noise, but at night the constant humming can be annoying. I imagine this is the case with most coolers, though. I would definitely recommend this unit to anyone looking for a good way to store their wine that's aesthetically pleasing as well.

Buy Tresanti Madison Wine Cabinet/Cooler Now

I would recommend this cabinet wine cooler, just beautiful, love the two cool zones and lights

great addition to our home

Read Best Reviews of Tresanti Madison Wine Cabinet/Cooler Here

This wine refrigerator is both beautiful and functional. Its quite large standing 52 inches tall, has a beautiful granite top, and the top drawer provides ample storage space for all of my serving hardware (corkscrews, wineglass charms, cork seal cutters, etc.). Inside the drawer is a sliding lid, so it can be extended and utiluzed as a temporary shelf when more counter space than the granite top is required. It keeps my vino at perfect sipping temperature and with a 28-bottle capacity, holds more than enough wine for a large party of folks. I actually saw this same cooler at BJ's a few years back for $200 less. Wish I'd bought it then! Still, I highly recommend this wine cooler!

Want Tresanti Madison Wine Cabinet/Cooler Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment