Friday, September 26, 2014

Chest Freezer Lock - White

Chest Freezer Lock - White
  • Chest Freezer Lock
  • Easy to install, no drilling. Very Secure Adhesive
  • Replaces or upgrades existing lock.

I bought this item to put on an indoor chest freezer to keep my toddler out of it. It attached easily and securly and I would recommend this for this use. The lock is able to stand up to my "He-ma" of a toddler and that makes me a happy camper.

Buy Chest Freezer Lock - White Now

This item I used to keep an ice cream freezer locked in a school. So far, so it has worked well.

Read Best Reviews of Chest Freezer Lock - White Here

It was easy for me to install, and now the frozen meat boxes and other frozen foods we purchase seem to last much longer..Just saying...

Want Chest Freezer Lock - White Discount?

Very easy to install, works well for my upright freezer. fast shipping and as described. I'd recommend this for anyone who needs a simple freezer lock

My internal lock on my freezer broke off, so I replaced it withthis external locking system. Hold the door securely in place. Clean and neat looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment