Thursday, July 31, 2014

Maytag MMV1164WS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave

Maytag MMV1164WS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave
  • 1.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
  • 1000 Watts Of Power
  • 220 CFM Airflow With 2 Adjustable Fan Speeds
  • Dimensions (WHD): 30" X 17.25" X 15.5" In.

I've had this installed for about 6 weeks. It is easy to use and has plenty of power. I this the platter is a bit small but it has not been an issue yet. The venting and lighting are nice features.

Buy Maytag MMV1164WS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave Now

Mine stopped working after 2 years. I thought I might have just bought a lemon so I went to the Sears site to price them. I thought it would be easier installation if I got the same model, with the same bracket and vent location, etc. Check out those reviews--it seems it isn't just me. It was the only appliance I didn't get a warranty on because it was so cheap compared to most appliances. I don't recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Maytag MMV1164WS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave Here

The inside cavity is large and very well lighted. Very convenient. The front panel is not exactly easy to read, and to decipher what the buttons are and what they are for. The exhaust fan is reasonably quiet, but does not draw very well. There are minimal descriptions--just a flimsy 6 page handout type paper-on what the microwave is, what it does, and how to operate it. We called Maytag customer service, and there is no other manual or instructions available. I would not recommend it.

Want Maytag MMV1164WS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave Discount?

This microwave is very sturdy. The door sounds solid when closed and the oven is working well. When it arrived there was no visible damage to the packaging but significant denting of the back left outside of the cabinet. The interior was not damaged so the installer straightened the cover as well as he could and installed it as planned. When installed that damage was concealed. The company that shipped it to me responded to my report of damage and gave me a 10% credit on the purchase price even though I could not substantiate it with a photo as requested. (I could not justify hiring the installer to come back and uninstall it.) There is also a very small ding in the ss cover near the controls panel. My suggestion is that they doublecheck their packaging procedures but I am pleased with the looks and the operation of the microwave itself.

The product comes like the description says, it works perfect and it arrives on time, no problems with any thing

No comments:

Post a Comment