Saturday, July 26, 2014

Frigidaire FGHS2655KE Gallery FGHS2655KE Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Frigidaire FGHS2655KE Gallery FGHS2655KE Side-by-Side Refrigerator
  • Best In Class Ice & Water Filtration
  • SpaceWise Organization System
  • Express-Select Controls
  • Dimensions (WHD): 35.625 X 69.375 X 31-3/4 In.

Everything about this unit is good, except for the fact that it has CONTINUOUSLY LEAKED, even after multiple repairs and new parts. ''

The leaking has severely damaged my wood floors and we may require mold remediation due to the fact that this is an ongoing problem. I've literally spent hours and hours dealing with the fridge and the damage it has caused, and the hours are still adding up. ''This unit should have been replaced months ago but the manufacturer has refused so far.

I'm also still waiting (been waiting for a couple months) to find out if Frigidaire will pay to repair my floors.'' So, right now, I have a fridge that leaks water, a growing mold concern, and over $1500 worth of damage to my floor. I did not expect this when I bought a BRAND NEW fridge. Other than the leaking, I actually really like this fridge. Unfortuantely, the damp floors, mold, and hours on hold with frigidaire far outweigh all of the things I like about this unit.

''DO NOT buy this fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment