Sunday, June 1, 2014

Whirlpool WED8800YC Cabrio 7.6 Cu. Ft. Silver With Steam Cycle Electric Front Load Dryer

Whirlpool WED8800YC Cabrio 7.6 Cu. Ft. Silver With Steam Cycle Electric Front Load Dryer
  • Enhanced Touch-Up Steam Cycle
  • Wrinkle Shield Plus Option With Steam
  • Advanced Moisture Sensing
  • Dimenisons (WHD) 29" X 45 1/8" X 29 1/4"

To start I work overseas so when I get a call from home with the wife telling me the dryer is out, it is somewhat of a problem. we had already bought the washer earlier in the year so we decided to get the matching dryer to go along with it.I contacted our local Lowes store, told them what I wanted and asked if they had it, Yes they did have it, all I needed to do was pay 1300.00 dollars and wait 2 weeks for delivery!!!! I kindly told them no thank you. So I got on amazon look up what I needed to my surprize the seller was offering free shipping and it was 500.00 less then Lowes. It arrived in 5 days in perfect condition and the wife loves it....

I would recomend this item to anyone who has a large family or washes lots of clothes and bulky items

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment