Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Refrigerator Liners - 2 Count

Refrigerator Liners - 2 CountThese are wonderful for shelves that are racks instead of glass. It keeps spills on the liner thus keeping your refrigerator cleaner with less maintenance.Take the liner out and clean it off.

These were a little wide for my side by side fridge/freezer. They are easily cut to size. Just cut down the middle and shave some off there, so it won't hurt the looks of the border. They look very nice in my fridge, and are so easy to clean up. Much easier than scrubbing the shelves!

Buy Refrigerator Liners - 2 Count Now

These two refrigerator liners arrived full of tares. The actual substance of the liner is probably o.k. but both of them were ruined by the tares and cracks. I reported this to Amazon and Amazon refunded my money.

Since the liners were better than nothing, I put them to use in my fridge. They are of nice design...but those rips just ruined the day!

Read Best Reviews of Refrigerator Liners - 2 Count Here

No comments:

Post a Comment