Wednesday, April 30, 2014

LG LDG3015ST 30 Freestanding Gas Range 5 Sealed Burners, Self Clean, Stainless Steel

LG LDG3015ST 30 Freestanding Gas Range 5 Sealed Burners, Self Clean, Stainless Steel
  • 30" Freestanding Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners
  • 2.2 cu. ft. Upper Oven, 3.9 cu. ft. Lower Oven
  • 2 Standard Racks with 7 Positions
  • 12 Hr. Automatic Shut-Off
  • Self-Cleaning (Upper and Lower Ovens)

My range came in a somewhat timely manner, not quite as quickly as some of the items I've purchased at Amazon though. It came undamaged, which I was a little nervous about after I'd read some of the other reviews, but mine was perfect and dent free. It's an attractive range and I love the smaller oven on top for broiling and smaller baking jobs. The touch controls are pretty easy to figure out. My only complaint with the Range is that it seems to take longer to heat to cooking temps than my old Range did. It came natural gas ready and we use propane but the jets to covert came with it, as did easy instructions to change it over. All in all a great Range though and I'd buy it again!!

Buy LG LDG3015ST 30 Freestanding Gas Range 5 Sealed Burners, Self Clean, Stainless Steel Now

Love this stove! It is really fun to cook on. Easy to install. Haven't had the chance to use the ovens much, but I can't wait until the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment