Sunday, April 27, 2014

GE : IM4A Ice Maker Kit

GE : IM4A Ice Maker KitI ordered this unit to put in a GE refrigerator that did not contain an ice maker. The installation was not very difficult. It took me an hour or so to install (I was not rushing). It has been working great. It makes a great amount of ice in a short time. I am very happy with my purchase.

I ordered this model because it was the one listed in the Owner's Manual. lt turns out you can use the newer model (IM6, I believe) but it may or may not have some design/manufacturing flaws depending on what you read. Either way the unit works great and was easy to install. All of the parts I needed were included (even a few that I didn't need because they came with our refrigerator).

The only complaint I have is probably more a design flaw: the ice tends to overfill the bucket until it overflows. It could be an install error on my part I suppose but there isn't too much room for error.

Buy GE : IM4A Ice Maker Kit Now

Easy to installbegan making ice within 24 hours. Takes up a lot of freezer space though, so keep that in mind...

Read Best Reviews of GE : IM4A Ice Maker Kit Here

This is a great product that's going to sve the hassle of always having to refill those silly ice cube trays! Thanks amazon.

Want GE : IM4A Ice Maker Kit Discount?

When I first ordered this, I called GE because the directions weren't clear (they say to find a letter decal on the back of the fridge; we didn't have one). GE said this ice maker wouldn't work with my fridge. I called the manufacturer of the fridge and they said this ice maker wouldn't work. I ordered one from them. Thank goodness I hadn't returned this yet. That company sent me a used, broken ice maker...the same model as this! I returned the broken used one, which cost twice as much as the unit from Amazon, plus the unit from Amazon is complete with ALL necessary parts. I did have to call a handy man to install because of the directions issue. Maybe someone handy wouldn't need to. This ice maker is working perfectly! I definitely recommend this item.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment