Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Whirlpool WGD8800YC Cabrio 7.6 Cu. Ft. Silver With Steam Cycle Gas Front Load Dryer

Whirlpool WGD8800YC Cabrio 7.6 Cu. Ft. Silver With Steam Cycle Gas Front Load DryerThis was purchased as part of a set. I have been using it for over a month and have not encountered any problems with this dryer.

It had an attractive silver grey exterior and features a lot of different drying options which covers anything I might want to dry. It has a steam feature to prevent wrinkling which does a good job. The dryer's drum is stainless steel which is impervious to stains and the door has a plexiglas window which is nice to have since I have a tendency to check the dryer a lot. I could have probably gone with a cheaper set, but this set had a lot of features that I wanted and it wasn't flimsy and seemed better made than the other sets I looked at in the same price range.

It dries quietly and quickly and the interior is fairly large so it can accomodate a large load. It offers a lot of drying cycles though I still line dry things like lingerie. My only observation is don't pack the machine too densely unless you want wrinkly clothes, etc. Give the items enough room to circulate freely and be careful to dry only similar items together to optimize the energy saving feature.

This is probably the nicest dryer I have ever owned based on all of its features. It is also the priciest dryer I've ever bought.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment