Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Frigidaire 240535101 - FRIGIDAIRE REFRIGERATOR DOOR RACK

Frigidaire 240535101 - FRIGIDAIRE REFRIGERATOR DOOR RACK
  • THIS 240535101 FRIGIDAIRE DOOR RACK FITS MANY FRIGIDAIRE, CROSLEY, GIBSON, ELECTROLUX AND

  • KENMORE REFRIGERATORS.

    DOOR RACKS ARE DESIGNED TO HELP ORGANIZE AND KEEP TRACK OF THE FOOD

  • IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR. THEY PREVENT FOOD FROM FALLING OFF OF THE DOOR SHELVES OF YOUR
  • Works with the following models: Frigidaire CFHT1513LZ2, Frigidaire CFHT1713LZ1
  • Crosley CRT151HLQ2, Frigidaire CRT151HLQ2, Crosley CRT151HLW2, Frigidaire CRT151HLW2

Unfortunately, I found out the hard way that the refrigerator I bought had many flaws. One of them is the door racks in the refrigerator area. I have had to replace all of them except the top one, in about 4 years. Not realizing that Amazon might have them (silly me! Amazon has everything!!), I purchased the bottom and middle rack from someone else. The bottom rack never quite fit and I contacted the seller, who let me know that they don't offer a money back guarantee and that if I wished to have it replaced I needed to pay to return and then they would "evaluate." We found a way to make it fit, but, in about a year, it broke. Thus, began another search.

I had my item within a week, it looks like and fits like the original. If I ever need to replace any parts, I will first look on Amazon, and to this seller.

If you have also purchased a Frigidaire and faced this problem, trust that this is your solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment