Monday, January 27, 2014

Oster 3157 400-Watt Single-Speed Juice Extractor, White/Grey

Oster 3157 400-Watt Single-Speed Juice Extractor, White/GreyI was looking for a small, inexpensive juicer today that I can use for a couple of months while I'm away from home and found the Oster juicer at my local store. I'd never heard of the brand before but at under $50 it seemed like a bargain. So I grabbed a bag of veggies and dashed back to give it a whirl.

The mouth where you push the veggies through is a decent size but you will need to slice most veggies at least once before you can fit them in. No big deal, takes about 2 minutes to do the whole lot. The motor is really strong and had no trouble chewing through carrots and beets. It has a decent size pulp catcher that's quick and easy to take off when you need to empty it.

I also like the fact that there is not a huge amount of space between the blade and the plastic thing that's used to push the veggies/fruit down, so small bits don't get stuck in the gap like some previous brands I've used.

There's not much bad I can say about it, given the size and price. If you're a big time juicer and will use a machine daily you might want to get a larger capacity juicer or one that can fit whole fruits and veg in. If you're new to juicing, will only use it once or twice a week or don't want to fork out for pro juicer then I'd definitely consider this, you really can't go wrong.

I got this juicer about a month now, could'nt wa from it to start juicing as soon as it was delivered. This is one powerful little juicer, i juice everything from beets,apples,pears, grapes,celery,etc. it has change my life for the better, I now go more often to the bathroom,my skin looks better and i no longer dring the garbage called juice from the store. Its strong , durable, sterdy and those fruits like nobodys business. love it, go ahead and get it ,it will do your body good.

Buy Oster 3157 400-Watt Single-Speed Juice Extractor, White/Grey Now

I thought because this juicer was inexpensive, that it wouldn't juice as well. I am a first time juicer and found this to be an excellent product for the price!

Read Best Reviews of Oster 3157 400-Watt Single-Speed Juice Extractor, White/Grey Here

I got this juicer from a friend who spotted it on my Amazon wish list. It is one of my favorites Christmas gifts this year. I just made a wonderful glass of carrot/apple (Fuji) and ginger. I am experimenting with it on my own and everything I have made is smooth and delicious! This is my first juicer but I see no reason for getting a bigger one because this does the job very well(except for wheat grass as you need different type of grinder). Thanks to my friend for a great gift!!!

Want Oster 3157 400-Watt Single-Speed Juice Extractor, White/Grey Discount?

I juice all the time and know how to use a juicer. I used this juicer and after less than 7 uses I smelled smoke. The juicer caught on fire. THE JUICER CAUGHT ON FIRE. I called the company to tell them of the issue and was dumbfounded when they told me to replace it when I just wanted to inform them that it could be hazardous to others. I was stupid enough to buy it after reading other reviews (when there is a RED FLAG you should not risk your health) and to replace it with another so it can possibly catch on fire and/or worse my familywould make me not only stupid, but an arsonist (in my opinion).

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment