Monday, December 30, 2013

Haier ECR27W 2.7-Cubic Foot Energy-Star Refrigerator/Freezer, White

Haier ECR27W 2.7-Cubic Foot Energy-Star Refrigerator/Freezer, White
  • Half-width freezer compartment with ice cube tray
  • 2 full-width interior wire shelves
  • 2 full-width door storage shelves
  • Accommodates 2 Liter and Tall Bottles
  • Energy star compliant

I bought the first Haier compact December 2009 and I got the replacement Jan 14, 2010. The second did not work as of October 2011. It tends to blow out the circuit breakers and it is very noisy. Do not buy any of their compact refrigerator. Poor workmanship.

Buy Haier ECR27W 2.7-Cubic Foot Energy-Star Refrigerator/Freezer, White Now

the shipping takes a month. I thought it would only take a week, but I waited a month. I was mad. When finally it came, i was so excited. Then I began using it. IT DIDNT WORK. It just doesnt work!!! I AM going to call the Haier company and contact seller for this. I M SO MAD AND UNSATISFIED. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Read Best Reviews of Haier ECR27W 2.7-Cubic Foot Energy-Star Refrigerator/Freezer, White Here

I bought this for my dorm and it works, but it makes a lot of clicking noises. Kind of loud for what I want, but it was within my budget. If you can afford something better, I would not recommend this.

UPDATE (4/24/2013): Stopped working! Barely lasted 4 months. Not worth the buy.

Want Haier ECR27W 2.7-Cubic Foot Energy-Star Refrigerator/Freezer, White Discount?

This is a great fridge. It keeps things cold as well as you may expect. It's not too good at making ice but I don't really need it if my drinks are already cold. It makes a bunch of random clicks and other noises at random times but it's nothing. It's light enough to carry though awkward. Not good if you want to keep meat in it for more than a day.

Save 8% Off

Got this as a gift for my sister who is headed off to college. It works great and was exactly what we expected. Nice size and quality for the price. Runs quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment