Sunday, October 27, 2013

Whirlpool Part Number 2204813: Bin, Door Shelf

Whirlpool Part Number 2204813: Bin, Door Shelf
  • THIS 2204813 WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR BIN IS COMPATIBLE WITH MANY WHIRLPOOL, KITCHENAID, KENMORE

  • AND MAYTAG REFRIGERATORS.

    THIS BIN IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU ORGANIZE AND KEEP TRACK OF THE

  • FOOD IN YOUR REFRIGERATOR.

    MANY BINS HAVE SEPARATE TEMPERATURE CONTROLS AND CAN EITHER BE

  • Works with the following models: Maytag A2RXNMFWB03, Maytag A2RXNMFWS03, Maytag A2RXNMFWW03
  • Whirlpool ER2CHMXPB, Whirlpool ER2CHMXPB01, Whirlpool ER2CHMXPB02, Whirlpool ER2CHMXPB03

Arrived fast and packed well. It fit like a glove and it seems more sturdy than the original, although it is white while the original was clear, but I knew that when I ordered it. The price was better than any others I found so I'm happy. I would do business with this seller again.

Buy Whirlpool Part Number 2204813: Bin, Door Shelf Now

I ordered this for a friend when I broke hers. It was a perfect replacement in quality and fit and arrived quickly. Thank you for making it easy to find a replacement part!

Read Best Reviews of Whirlpool Part Number 2204813: Bin, Door Shelf Here

Fit great and seems very sturdy. It's ok that is isn't see through like the original it matches the bottoms shelf just fine.

Want Whirlpool Part Number 2204813: Bin, Door Shelf Discount?

I purchased this item as a replacement for another part number that had been discontinued. However, I believe this item is actually superior. The original part I had was a very fragile two-piece part and the bottom portion was made of clear plastic that was very brittle and easily broken. This replacement part is all one piece made of white plastic. I believe this item will hold up much better than the original part.

No comments:

Post a Comment