Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Whirlpool 8171413 KitchenAid Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack

Whirlpool 8171413 KitchenAid Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-PackCheck out the photos I added.

If you are worried that this isn't the same fit as the Kenmore 9002 as I was, fret no more.

Works just like the Kenmore filter in our Kenmore fridge except that we paid almost half of on Amazon than it would cost to buy it at Sears.

Water tastes great, and the new filter improved water flow.

THIS FILTER IS CHEAPTER THAN THE KENMORE FILTER I WAS PURCHASING BY HALF THE PRICE. I PURCHASED THIS FOR $26 AND I WAS SPENDING OVER $40 FOR THE KENMORE THAT IS THE SAME FILTER. GREAT PRODUCT.

Buy Whirlpool 8171413 KitchenAid Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack Now

Great transaction. I saw what I needed, bought it (for about 20% cheaper than Lowes) and it came quickly. What's to lose?

Read Best Reviews of Whirlpool 8171413 KitchenAid Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack Here

My old filter started leaking and the repairman wanted 40 dollars for a new one. I found the same filter on amazon.com for $29.95 and free shipping, that is alot of of savings. Fixed my water leak. Thanks Amazon.com.

Want Whirlpool 8171413 KitchenAid Side-by-Side Refrigerator Water Filter, 1-Pack Discount?

Let me start off by saying I hate the taste of municipal water. The chlorine and other tastes make in virtually undrinkable. That's where this filter comes in.

For me, the bad news is that I can't stand forking voer $40 to Sears for the privelige of screwing one of these into the filter port of my refrigerator. In my area, these filters are for some reason difficult to find in Big Box stores. I am not sure why. I have taken a chance before on no-name, unbranded filters from the internet and had good results. However, when I saw these OEM filters at a competitive price, I jumped and have not been disappointed. The water that is filtered through them tastes good (no chlorine or mineral tastes) and there are no leaks--they do precisely what inline water filters are supposed to do.

Buy the filters, be happy, and drink lots of water.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment