Saturday, July 27, 2013

Whirlpool W4TXNWFWQ 14.4 Cu. Ft. White Top Freezer Refrigerator

Whirlpool W4TXNWFWQ 14.4 Cu. Ft. White Top Freezer RefrigeratorPurchased a year ago and still works. Had no issues at all thus far. I use this as my primary fridge. Moved in at a place with three other people and knew I wouldn't be able to cram all my food with their fridge. So I bought this for myself. Easy to push around to your destination. Great for what it is and is affordable/cheap...least where I purchased it. Bought locally at a ding/scratch discounted appliance shop, but purchased new with no ding/scratches. It was brand new.

I've placed the fridge at the dining room area where it's open/not surrounded by cabinets or other objects. Only thing I can think that some people might score it lower is that it seems louder than other fridges that I've had. I'm not sitting next to it constantly, so it doesn't bother me.

This fridge makes a lot of noise. Puts the appliance's entire craftsmanship into question. Do not buy this product if noise is at all an issue for you, or you live in small quarters.

Buy Whirlpool W4TXNWFWQ 14.4 Cu. Ft. White Top Freezer Refrigerator Now

I've had this fridge for almost 9 years. For the last 4-5 years the freezer has been building ice and not defrosting. In order to make this fridger function normally I've had to unplug it, get a space heater and defrost the freezer and mop up the flood on my kitchen floor every time there's too much ice build up. It gets particularly bad in the summer.

This all stems from the poor door design in the fridge. If something is placed in either top shelf in the fridge it can obstruct the door from closing. In a lot of fridge's simply shutting the door and allowing it to reset itself usually fixes the problem. Not on this fridge. This fridge never recovered.

I don't recommend this refrigerator because it's door design makes it too easy to cause it to malfunction. The placement of the temperature dial is too far forward in the refrigerator causing it obstruct the door from closing properly. If you choose this refrigerator you need to make sure the doors shut all the way otherwise you'll have problems.

Read Best Reviews of Whirlpool W4TXNWFWQ 14.4 Cu. Ft. White Top Freezer Refrigerator Here

The fridge was exactly what we were looking for and arrived in a timely fashion

Want Whirlpool W4TXNWFWQ 14.4 Cu. Ft. White Top Freezer Refrigerator Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment