Sunday, July 28, 2013

Whirlpool 2188664 Meat Pan for Refrigerator

Whirlpool 2188664 Meat Pan for RefrigeratorWe have owned this refrigerator for 6 years, previously replaced the vegetable drawer. The meat drawer cracked and broke, so we ordered this for a replacement. When it arrived, the box was intact, but the drawer had the corner broken off. I think the real problem is that the drawers are poorly made. They are thin cheap plastic. This is not a cheap refrigerator, so I don't understand why they put such a cheap drawer in the refrigerator.

I was happy to get this delivered so quickly... my husband had cracked the front of ours. I opened the big box and found the pan suspended by a piece of cut-out cardboard which fit snugly in the box. (No other type of padding.) I took it out, and to my dismay, the back corner of the pan was broken off and laying in the bottom of the box. It would be too bothersome to ship it back, wait for a refund, order another one, wait for it to be shipped, etc. etc., so I am keeping it and using it BROKEN, but for $44 it should have arrived intact. How about a little more quality control (and bubble wrap) in the shipping department??

Buy Whirlpool 2188664 Meat Pan for Refrigerator Now

No comments:

Post a Comment