Monday, July 29, 2013

Summit SCR600L

Summit SCR600L
  • Includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible storage
  • Commercially approved for use in foodservice establishments
  • Factory-installed lock offers security you can count on
  • Glass door provides attractive view of stored products
  • SUMMIT's "hidden" evaporator maximizes space and simplifies cleanup

Bought this for one of our restaurants and didnt work right out of the box. Called to have service work done on it but there was no one to service it. I was told to hire my own company and send them the reciept for a refund. Thats crazy, a brand new $700 plus refrigerator and now I need to come up with more out of pocket expences to repair it! Are you kidding me? I would never consider purchasing Summit again. Oh, by the way, its made in Slovania, and I am returning it for a full refund.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment