Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GE WR62X10020 Solenoid Assembly for Refrigerator

GE WR62X10020 Solenoid Assembly for RefrigeratorReceived product exceptionally quick (2 days) but it was broken. I contacted Amazon at 3 am and got a return ID immediately. The manufacturer contacted me and instructed me to order another one and they would process the return as soon as they got it. Again I got item within a few days but it was broken again. Went through the process but this time I complained about the packaging. They sent the product in envelopes "duh." The manufacturer contacted within a few hours. I was told to return the item and they would send a replacement in a box, priority mail and free of charge and son of a gun I got the item the next day and it only cost me the postage to send the items back which was about $7. I would definitely buy from them again but I would request my purchases be sent to me in a box.

just what I ordered, although it wasn't the part that was broken. Works well and fits my frig perfectly as expected

Buy GE WR62X10020 Solenoid Assembly for Refrigerator Now

No comments:

Post a Comment