Friday, June 28, 2013

Whirlpool W10159839 Inlet Valve for Refrigerator

Whirlpool W10159839 Inlet Valve for RefrigeratorMy refrigerator water dispenser stopped working and I knew the most likely culprit was going to be the inlet valve. I ordered this valve and while waiting for it to ship I watched a video on youtube showing step by step how to replace these devices. Once I received the inlet valve I had it installed in let than 15 minutes. The inlet valve works flawlessly and I now have water again! I would recommend using this vendor as they were quick in shipping my order and the valve was packaged well so I had no issues with freight damage. I recommend anyone who needs to replace this search youtube for video instructions showing how to replace the valve. It's simple once you understand the trick for disconnecting the water lines.

Save 39% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment